Neurological Integration System (NIS) is a unique modality that allows the practitioner to find areas of fault within the body. These faults are due to a decrease in signalling from the brain to the cells in question. Upon finding a fault, the practitioner then guides the brain to re-establish cell connections resulting in an up-regulation of signalling from the brain to the cells. This allows for long-term correction of the problem.
Signalling faults occur over time due to any number of stressors (MVA, emotional trauma, virus etc). The result of signalling fault to cells, tissues, glands, organs may then lead to symptoms that range from mild to extreme.
- PAIN: Fibromyalgia, headache, sinus
- HORMONES: Infertility, imbalance
- INSOMNIA, CHRONIC FATIGUE
- MUSCULOSKELETAL: Alignment, weakness, frozen shoulder, carpal tunnel
- ADHD, AUTISM
- POOR WOUND HEALING
- IBS, CROHN’S DISEASE
- ALLERGIES: Food, environmental
- SKIN: eczema, psoriasis, poor healing
- COLD SORES
- MULTIPLE CHEMICAL SENSITIVITY
NIS does not chase or treat symptoms. The protocols have been developed to find all faults in an individual and all protocols are performed carefully and thoroughly.
NIS is completely non-invasive and does not use any equipment.